寧鳴而死,不默而生。

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

John Legend- Ordinary people (Subititled)

I'd never forget the feelings when I listen to this song the first time in a flight flying back to UK for my study. It's been two years and I love this song still. Great melody with a solo piano and great lyrics, not to mention his decent voice. The singer touches my heart with some of his songs and this is the very first one. It is a shame I didn't manage to see his concert in Hong Kong few months ago. Hope people reading my blog will enjoy the song too:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really a good song.
It also touches my heart.

15/7/07 8:06 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should notify my girlfriend about your post.

14/12/09 2:34 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home